About Superior Walls
The foundation is the first thing built in your new home, but often it’s not the first thing on your mind. It should be. The Superior Walls system is the revolutionary alternative to centuries-old building techniques. The process begins with your custom design and ends with your pre-insulated basement, ready to become valuable added living space.
Superior Walls Dealers
We have a network of Authorized Dealers located throughout the U.S. and Canada to deliver high quality precast concrete wall products.
Locate your Superior Walls dealer – Click Here.
Superior Walls Products
Our precast concrete wall products fit a variety of foundation and above grade project applications. See a complete list of features and benefits – Click Here.
Contact Superior Walls
Do you have questions? We can help provided you with answers and put you in touch with a dealer in your area.
Contact Superior Walls now – Click Here.
Superior Walls is currently accepting applications for independent licensees in a variety of markets.
If interested please contact us for more – Click Here.
Superior Walls of America, Ltd. was founded in 1981 by Lancaster County home builder Mel Zimmerman after years of research and development on a precast foundation system. The system was designed to eliminate age-old problems of home building while providing a quick and easy way to build better and dry basements.
- In 1986, Superior Walls established its first licensed operation. Superior Walls has since grown into a multi-site manufacturing operation by licensees throughout the United States and Canada.
- Continued growth and demand led Superior Walls to establish a new corporate headquarters in the rolling hills of New Holland, Pennsylvania in 2000.
- Superior Walls was featured in the March 2001 issue of Popular Science magazine for having received the National Association of Home Builders “Innovative Housing Technology Award.”
- Also during 2001 and 2002, Superior Walls was the foundation of choice for the New American Home at the International Builders’ Show.
- In early 2003, Superior Walls introduced the new Xi wall to eager builders and homeowners. With added insulation and strength, the improved wall became the benchmark for residential precast foundations.
- In 2007, Superior Walls was selected as the foundation provider of choice for the Renewed American Home.
- In 2008, Superior Walls Xi wall panels were used as the foundation for the This Old House Weston Project.
- In 2009, Superior Walls became the seventy-first product and one of the first 25 manufacturers to have products approved to earn points toward the NAHB Research Center National Green Building Certification.
- After years of supplying Superior Walls foundations, Superior Walls signed on as a supporter of ABC-TV’s popular show Extreme Makeover: Home Edition in 2010. The company supplied and installed custom-made energy-efficient basement and crawl space foundations for a variety of homes featured on the home improvement show.
- In 2011, Superior Walls renewed their relationship with ABC-TV’s Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.
- Also in 2011, Superior Walls introduced the Ui Wall – an uninsulated, four-foot high precast concrete foundation designed primarily for use in garages.
- Building on the success of the popular Xi walls, in 2012, Superior Walls introduced the Xi Plus wall system. Based on the proven design of the Xi wall system, the enhanced Xi Plus walls are available with a built-in insulation value of R-21.3 and a four-inch insulated footer beam.
- In 2014, Superior Walls opened 2 new licensee manufacturing plants in Canada.
- Now with more homeowners creating basements with enjoyable extra living space, Superior Walls continue to be in high demand while revolutionizing the foundation building industry
|New Holland, PA|
|Founder and CEO:|
|25 States and 3 Canadian Provinces|
Smart homeowners demand the Superior Walls advantage. For superior new home comfort, Superior Walls foundations are custom-designed and built to demanding specifications to be dry, warm and smart. Superior in every way. Because, when your new home is built with Superior Walls products, you can enjoy increased building efficiencies – with your assurance of superior living.
Superior Walls’ special 5,000+ psi concrete mix is moisture resistant. With the specified crushed stone footing and perimeter drain, water will be directed away from your foundation, helping to keep your home dry. With our patented technologies and superior manufacturing methods, our basements are the very finest in the world and are backed by a warranty from the manufacturing facility / licensee.*
Superior Walls foundations feature a continuous layer of insulation bonded directly to the concrete, resulting in high energy efficiency to help you reduce energy costs. Our wall design provides room to easily increase the amount of insulation without any need to install additional framing.
The building industry’s leaders are building today’s new homes with Superior Walls products. Certified trained crews install our superior systems typically in less than one day, in virtually any weather. Your builder can save valuable time building your home with the dry, warm, smart, superior solution.
Superior Walls products are created in a controlled factory environment to ensure that your new home’s foundation will be built to the industry’s highest standards. The concrete is reinforced with steel rebar. And Superior Walls foundations can be customized to nearly any architectural style, providing you with a maximum of home design flexibility.
*See the limited warranty. Contact your local Superior Walls representative for details.