Don’t Get Tricked
There are a lot of decisions to be made when building a house. Whether you’re a first-time homebuyer or a seasoned building professional, you’ll find an almost overwhelming amount of product choices need to be made. In fact, many decisions must be finalized before you even break ground.
Here’s our advice: don’t get tricked. When looking at foundation choices, you may see options for poured concrete or concrete blocks. Those foundations eat up a great deal of time on the jobsite along with making a big dent in your budget. In addition, those foundations don’t provide the insulating values and long-term benefits of another option: precast concrete panels.
When selecting precast concrete panels from Superior Walls, you gain the fastest installation in the industry — typically in just ONE day. And, after the one-day installation takes place on the jobsite, construction can start the very next day.
All the work on your precast concrete foundation occurs at one of our indoor facilities where we custom manufacture the panels to your exact needs. Whether it’s openings for windows and doors or unique electrical applications, we create your foundation exactly as you need it.
Order our XiTM Plus foundation and you’ll enjoy years of energy-efficient savings. Constructed with 5” of interior insulation and reinforced with steel, Xi Plus foundations serve as the first step in constructing an ENERGY STAR® qualified home.*
Biggest Treat of All
Not sure what you’d do with extra “found space” in a home? We can help. Here’s our “Top 10 List of Dream Ways to Use a Basement” — treat yourself and pick your favorite idea today!
- Home theatre with surround sound, popcorn machine and theatre seating
- Separate play room area for children and their friends
- Adult relaxation zone — including pool table, wet bar, air hockey and comfy seating areas
- Sewing and craft room with walls of shelves for storing supplies and abundant overhead lighting
- Wine cellar and tasting area, complete with a bar area and sound system
- Woodworker shop area for serious woodworkers
- Home office for business … with lots of windows for natural sunlight and sliding glass doors leading onto a pool level for much-needed breaks
- Study room area with designated computer terminals for each child, abundant bookshelves and a small self-serve kitchen area
- Home spa with gym equipment, massage chairs and an extra bathroom
- De-clutter zone for laundry and storage
*Please Note: The Xi Plus wall system is not available in all market areas. Please contact your local Superior Walls representative for more information on availability in your market area.